Speak “Alexa, Play Heroes Radio”, and enter.
Written by Gilgamesh_hero on March 5, 2023
Like to talk to your technology? Now you can ask it to “Alexa, Play Heroes Radio” on your Amazon Alexa apps and devices to tune in and listen to Heroes and Mortals Radio without lifting a finger or traveling over the Caradhras to the Mines of Moria!
We’ve now added an Amazon Alexa Skill to the methods of tuning in to our radio station. Below are instructions, also housed permanently at the How To Listen link in the navigation bar. Talk to Alexa, tune in, and enjoy an epic audio adventure!
To add the Skill to your Amazon Alexa device and listen to our station, say “Alexa, Play Heroes Radio” after completing the below steps.
- Download and install the Alexa App on your mobile device (Google Play Store | Apple App Store).
- Open the Alexa app and click the More link.
- Click Skills and Games.
- In the search bar, search for “Heroes and Mortals Radio”.
- Click Heroes and Mortals Radio in the search results.
- Click the blue Launch button and select the Alexa devices you have to add the Skill to your app and/or devices (e.g. Amazon Echo).
To listen to our station, say “Alexa, Play Heroes Radio”.